Why fight traffic when we can meet virtually for a cup of coffee from the comfort of your own home or office? My packages include virtual individualized nutritional coaching and group coaching ensuring an experience that couples convenience with accountability. I partner with women to help them lose excess weight by educating them using flexible dieting, portion control, and mindful eating practices. I want them to realize self-care is not selfish. I also want to teach them to model healthy behaviors for their family, because it’s true that when mama is happy, everyone is happy.
30-MINUTE COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Stubborn weight, stress eating, perimenopausal weight gain? Together we will discover if we make a great team. I will work with you, assess where you are at and determine where you want to be.
find a plate that’s
RIGHT FOR YOU
Learn How to Lose Unwanted Pounds, Feel Confident in Your Body and Keep the Peace at Home
My coaching packages are designed for women who want to lose excess weight (and keep that weight off for good!), tailored to real foods you like for YOUR real life while keeping your family happy.
AN IMPORTANT QUESTION
You might be wondering if you are in the right place. I want to make sure you are too. Let me help you understand some of the, “I had no idea(s).
WHAT CAN I ANTICIPATE WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER?
- Your lifestyle is extraordinary so your nutritional plan should be, too. I don’t have a cookie cutter approach to reaching your goals. We will unearth your “why”. Why you need help and why you want change.
- Just like a duck on the water seeming calm, cool and collected, together we will look under the surface and evaluate what is the driver for your nutritional choices.
- I look at your overall situation holistically to create a positive and more mindful approach to meal planning, food awareness and healthy eating.
NOT YOUR FIRST RODEO? HOW WILL THIS BE DIFFERENT?
- Measuring, reading labels, and multiple stores… oh my. We can take the stress out of all of the steps it takes to eat better.
- I don’t do vanilla. I eat it, but I think everyone has a unique set of circumstances and there might be those chocolate lovers out there… just like me.
- There is zero shame in asking for help. I believe accountability contributes to your accomplishments.
- I want to give you your power back. You can have your veggies and chocolate, too
INSURANCE OR METHOD OF PAYMENT?
- I offer affordable, competitive expert driven cash based packages to meet your needs.
- With a credit card on file we can bill for your chosen package/service.